Here for all your roofing needs!
Your roof is your home's main defense against the elements. Let us walk you through the best options to fit your needs and once you feel comfortable with your roofing choice, we'll handle the complete installation, whether it's a Certainteed shingle, GAF Shingle, metal roofing, Boral clay tile, Boral concrete tile, or any of our other fine quality roofing products. Not all roofing companies are the same, Cazares Roofing, since 1989.
If you're looking to update or upgrade your roofing and gutters, we've got you covered. Book a free consultation to discuss our different types of roofing composition and environmentally friendly options!
Age and environmental factors can wreak havoc on your roof. Ignoring your roofing problems for too long can cause headaches down the road. Start with a FREE inspection today!
Cazares Roofing, since 1989.
LONGEVITY: Metal roofs can last 40-70 years, depending on the material. Traditional asphalt roofing materials have an estimated life expectancy of roughly 12-20 years.
DURABILITY: Some metal roofs can sustain wind gusts up to 140 miles per hour, will not corrode or crack, and may be impact-resistant (depending on which metal you choose). In addition, metal roofs don't need the periodic costly maintenance that other roofing materials often require. However, they should be inspected periodically to make sure no repairs are required.
SAFETY: Metal roofs will not spark and ignite into flames during a wildfire or lightning strike.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Metal roofs reflect solar radiant heat, which can reduce cooling costs by 10-25%.
Metal roofs not only have 25-95% recycled content, depending on the material used, but are also 100% recyclable at the end of their life as a roof. In contrast, most shingle tear-off waste ends up as part of the building-related waste stream — up to 20 billion pounds per year.
Here's a short list roofing inspection checklist:
· Cracked caulk or rust spots on flashing.
· Shingles that are buckling, curling, or blistering.
· Missing or broken shingles.
· Cracked and worn rubber boots around vent pipes.
· Missing or damaged chimney cap. (OK, that's technically not part of your roof, but if we're already inspecting.)
· Masses of moss, which could signal the roof is decaying underneath. Black algae stains are just cosmetic.
· If there are piles of colored grit from asphalt roof tiles in the gutters, that’s a bad sign -- those sand-like granules cover the surface of roof shingles and shield them from the sun’s damaging ultraviolet rays. We check the age of your roofing and see if it's nearing the end of its life cycle.
6 - Steps to successful Insurance Claims:
1) Check your insurance documents for coverage verification.
2) Contact: Cazares Roofing
@ 713-697-9298 or www.cazaresroofing.com
3) File your claim with Insurance carrier
4) Make arrangements to have the Insurance adjuster & your Cazares Roofing inspector present at the same time to asses and discuss the extent of damage to your property.
5) Upon Insurance approval, your first check will be less the depreciation and deductible derived from estimates prepared.
6) Upon completion of work. Cazares Roofing can prepare the final invoice to be submitted to your insurance carrier for the release of depreciation check, if you qualify
When it comes to emergency roof repairs, you can count on Cazares Roofing, to provide you with a detailed estimate before any work is done. Such services might include,
· Broken or missing shingles
· Large repairs (10 X 10 section of
roofing) asphalt, wood, tile, TPO,
· Replacing flashing or boots around
chimneys, skylights, and vent areas
· Repairing flashing in valleys
· Gutter repair or replacement
Things to be considered when choosing the proper shingle roofing system.
Is HAIL DAMAGE prevalent in your area? Are HIGH WINDS prevalent in your area? Are EXTREMELY HIGH TEMPERATURES & Sun Exposure a problem in your area?
TPO has increasingly become a more common application for flat roof systems in residential designs.
In the 20+ years that TPO has been in the field, it's become one of the most popular products used for low-slope roofing.
At Cazares Roofing, we are equipped and experienced with in-house fabrication of Custom Metal Bell Tower's and other custom metal creations in the roofing industry.
Custom Metal Chimney Cap's and Window Coverings/awnings, and other custom metal creations are all designed and manufactured in our local shop for the roofing industry.
At Cazares Roofing, we design and manufacture Custom Metal Chimney Pot's, in our local shop in Houston, TX
Metal Wall Panels are becoming an increasingly common part of modern residential architectural designs and Cazares Roofing is definitely on the forefront.
Metal Gutters are an integral part of a home's roofline and preservation.
Therefore, Cazares Roofing designs and manufactures gutters in-house to accommodate specification.